Frozen Quarantivity – Marathon Training
I decided I’m going to do a whole season of RunDisney races including the MARATHON in January!! I’m starting with the 5K virtual series this summer and am hoping to snag a spot in the Food & Wine half-marathon weekend in November. Also that Quarantine-Diet means running is a good option!
“Anna’s Coronation” Running Outfit
GET THE ANNA CORONATION RUN LOOK
Pink Clover Penton Two Pocket Cardigan in Black from StitchFix (similar) • Jamie Button Down Cotton Shirt in Mint by Pomelo from StitchFix (similar) • Royal Blue Urban CoCo Skater Skirt from Amazon • Wine Tights from Express (similar) • Kelli Block Heeled Bootie by Mia from StitchFix (similar)
Frozen Fever (2015) & Lego Frozen Northern Lights (2016) & Olaf’s Frozen Adventure (2017)
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Bev
OLAF’S SNOWBALL RECIPE:
• Coconut Syrup (or simple syrup) for garnish
• Coconut flakes (sweetened or unsweetened is fine, it’s whatever you prefer) for garnish
• 45 ml (3 tbsp / 1 1/2 fl oz) white rum
• 20 ml (4 tsp / 3/4 fl oz) gold rum
• 7.5 ml (1.5 tsp) coconut rum
• 15 ml (1 tbsp / 1/2 fl oz) freshly squeezed lime juice
• 30 ml (2 tbsp / 1 fl oz) Rich Honey Syrup (such as BG Reynolds)
• 10 ml (2 tsp) Velvet Falernum (such as BG Reynolds!)
• 45 ml (3 tbsp / 1 1/2 fl oz) coconut milk (Note: I like to use Trader Joe’s Coconut Milk because they don’t use any gums to prevent separation)
• 15 ml (1 tbsp / 1/2 fl oz) coconut cream (I also use Trader Joe’s coconut cream normally, but this recipe tastes really great with some Coco Reál in it instead! Plus you can use this for the syrup above)
• 2 dashes Orange bitters (such as Angostura)
• 1 cup ice
• high-speed blender (really, any blender that can crush ice for smoothies will do just fine)
• spice grinder (optional / same thing as a coffee grinder)
• (optional) blitz your coconut flakes for a few pulses in your spice grinder, this makes the pieces smaller and more able to stick to the rim of your glass. Keep a few larger pieces though (you don’t want powdered coconut) so it looks more like snow flakes
• (to garnish) Roll the rim of your cup through simple syrup or coconut syrup, just enough so some syrup is on either side of the glass, then roll your rim through the blitzed coconut flakes.
• Combine white rum, gold rum, coconut rum, lime juice, honey syrup, falernum, coconut milk, coconut cream, bitters & ice in your blender; blend on high for 15 seconds.
*A note on the syrups: we actually make all of our syrups fresh in-house but realize that’s not realistic for most people, so I like to provide alternative options for syrups. We’ll be posting all of the recipes for syrups in a Tiki Collection post soon!
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Outfits
OLAF BOUND BREAKDOWN
White Long-sleeve Lace Detail shirt from Cabi (similar) • White Denim Skirt from Old Navy • Snowman bangle by Alex and Ani from Amazon • Snowflake bangle by Alex and Ani from Amazon • Honeydukes Crossbody Purse from Loungefly (exact)